They are discussing this issue for a very long time, but nothing is yet decided. 2. We have not met since he went to London. But we talk all the time. 3. Why is your hair wet? "I swam. 4. Where are my glasses? Where I left them again? Why cant I lose all the while? 5. Police monitors him for several days and is about to arrest him. 6. I have been here for half an hour. And where are you? I was in the lab. 7. He has little business. It is already several years old. 8.did you read the instructions to the phone?Yes, I made it a minute ago. 9. We have just been in the pet shop (petshop) and bought a lot of food for our dog. 10.look! Box is empty. Someone ate all the candy! Is exactly Lisa. It has always been a lover of chocolate. — And Im no candy is not attempted. 11. She is upset. She was in the Bank, but the money has not arrived. 12. — forgive me! Is Already forgiven and everything. I forgot.13. žuëš′-you are everything, while we talk with you. You didnt hear that it is harmful (bad)? — Yes, its a bad habit. 14.have you heard the latest news? — Well, who hasnt heard them? Everyone already knows them. 15.have you ever tried to quit (give up) smoking? I many times tried to do this, but so far I have failed to do so. 16. — and how long ago it all lasts? Is everything, began last year.
2.Did the student finish his work two hours ago? Were two persons detained in the restricted zone? Must you wash the dishes? Is he saying a password
3.Will his cousin meet me or my sister? Do the border guards find out the details of crossing the border or traces of the border violator? Has student Ivanov or student Petrov prepared his answer? Is the violator armed with an automatic pistol or a gun? 4.Where were our friends to meet? What did he want to find? Where did they loose each other? What does this border guard do well?
5. 1.don’t they? 2. isn’t it? 3.doesn’t he? 4. is he?
6. Who was a single child in the family? What contains a lot of illustrations? Who wants to visit my relatives in Moscow? What is various?
1. Does our teacher know several foreign languages? What does our teacher know? Our teacher knows several foreign languages, doesnt she? Does our teacher know several foreign languages or one foreign language? 2. Has he graduated from our University this year? When has he graduated from our University? He has graduated from our University this year, hasnt he? Has he graduated from our University or Institute this year?3. Shall we go to Samara next week? Where shall we go next week? We shall go to Samara next week, shant we? Shall we go to Samara or to Moscow next week? 4. Are they working in our garden? Where are they working? They are working in our garden, arent they? Are they working or having a rest in our garden? 5.Have you just read this book? What have you just read? I have just read this book, arent you? Have you just read this or that book? 6. Did I take this book from my friend? What did I take from my friend? I took this book from my friend, didnt you? Did I take this book from my friend or from my sister? 7. Does he like reading books? Who likes reading books? He likes reading books, doesnt he? Does he like reading books or newspapers? 8. Has she many relatives abroad? How many relatives has she abroad? She has many relatives abroad, hasnt she? Has she many or few relatives abroad? 9. Were they in many countries? Where were they? They were in many countries, werent they? Were they in many countries or in many cities? 10. Is Russia the largest country in the world? What country is the largest in the world? Russia is the largest country in the world, isnt it? Is Russia the largest or the smallest country in the world?
You are reading a book now. 2 We are playing chess at the moment.3 She is going home now.4 They are listening to music now. 5 We are meeting at the park now.
1 Is she having breakfast now?2 Is he having a nap at the moment?3 Are we having a shower now?4 Is he making a phone call?5 Is he going to sleep at the moment?
1 She isn’t doing homework now.2 He isn’t working at the moment.3 She isn’t listening to music now. 4 It isn’t raining. 5 They aren’t bringing pizza now.
1. I studied English yesterday.
Я изучал английский вчера.
2. Did you come to my place yesterday?
Ты приходил вчера на моё место?
3. He lived in Dubai 5 years ago.
Он жил в Дубае 5 лет назад.
4. How long did it take you to get to the city mall?
Сколько у тебя занимало добраться до молла?
5. What did you study every Friday?
Что ты изучал каждую пятницу?
6. We had dinner with my family yesterday.
Вчера мы с моей семьей ужинали.
7. His computer wasn’t ready yesterday.
Его компьютер не был готов вчера.
8. My friend liked running in the park last morning.
Моему другу вчера понравилось бегать в парке.
9. Their family invited everybody to the party last week.
Их семья пригласила на вечеринку всех на прошлой неделе.
10. Jesse didn’t drive to work early last night.
Джесс не приехала рано на работу прошлой ночью(?).
1. Has he already known this rule? ( General question)
What has he already known? ( Special question) Has he already known this or that rule? (Alternative question) Who has already known this rule? ( Вопрос к подлежащему, если нужно).
2. Did my brother do his work yesterday? When did my brother do his work?
Did my brother do his work yesterday or last week? Who did his work yesterday?( вопрос к подлежащему, если нужно)
3. Are they waiting their buses on the bus stop now? Where are they waiting their buses now? Are they waiting their buses or trains on the bus stop now? Who is waiting their buses on the bus stop now? (вопрос к подлежащему, если нужно) 1-е предложение в Present Perfect. 2-е Past Simple 3-е Present Continuous
1. Is our teacher writing sentences at the lesson now?
2. When is our teacher writing sentences?
3. Who is writing sentences at the lesson now?
4. Is our teacher or a student writing sentences at the lesson now?
5. Our teacher is writing sentences at the lesson now, isnt she?
Is our teacher writing sentences at the lesson now? Общий
Is our teacher writing or reading sentences at the lesson now? Альтернативный
Our teacher is writing sentences at the lesson now, isnt she? Разделительный
1)General: have you always dreamt of playing the piano?
Special: What have you always dreamt of?
Why have you always dreamt of playing the piano?
Alternative: Have you always dreamt of playing the piano or violin?
Disjunctive: I have always dreamt of piano, havent I?
2) Do we enjoy our traditional folk music?
What do we enjoy?
Who enjoys our traditional folk music?
Do we enjoy our traditional folk music or style?
We enjoy our traditional folk music, dont we?
Превратить эти предложения в такие типы вопросов, как Общий вопрос, Специальное вопрос (несколько 2-3), Альтернативное вопрос, разъединяемые вопрос (утверждение / вопрос)
1) He wants to became a pop star.1.1 Does he want to became a pop star? 1.2 Who wants to became a pop star? 1.3 What does he want? 1.4 What does he want to become?1.5 Does he want to became a pop star or a movie star?1.6 He wants to became a pop star, doesn’t he? 2) Music helps people to express themselves. 2.1 Does music help people to express themselves? 2.2 What helps people to express themselves? 2.3 What does music help people to do? 2.4 What does music do? 2.5 Does music help people to express themselves or to relax? 2.6 Music helps people to express themselves, doesn’t it?
1. Does he want to become a pop star? What does he want to became?
Who wants to become a pop star? Does he want to become a pop star or
an actor? He wants to become apop star, doesnt he?
2. Does music help people to express themselves? What helps people to express themselves? Whom does music help to express themselves?
Does music or theatre help people to express themselves? Music helps people to express themselves, doesnt it?
Последний вопрос называется правильно разделительным.