1) She is happy today. She has never been so happy. 2) The rain began after we came from the University. 3) he has just had breakfast). 4) Nelly called me yesterday. I havent seen her for two weeks. 5) l hope you will have finished the work by tomorrow morning. 6) Have You read the newspaper this morning? 7) by that time yesterday she had already cleaned all the rooms. 8) l hear the water running. Have You turned off the tap? 9) We have already done the exercise. 10) HAve You ever been to London? 11) He said he met her last year. 12) She has seen you Today, hasnt she? 13) We have been living in this town since 1996. 14) The children had returned from the skating-rink before it grew dark?
1. It sometimes snows here in April. 2. It is snowing now. 3. Every morning mother cooks breakfast for us. 4. It is 8 o’clock now. Mother is cooking breakfast. 5. Every day father leaves the house at half past eight. 6. Now it is half past eight. Father is leaving the house. 7. We often watch TV. 8. Now we are sitting in armchairs and watch TV. 9. Sometimes Mike does his lessons in the evening. 10. Look at Mike. He is doing his lessons. 11. It often rains in September. 12. It is raining now. 13. Every day the family has tea at 5 oclock. 14. It is 5 o’clock now. The family is having tea.
И вообще, тут как я понял present simple и present continious. Заметь, где present simple всегда стоят наречия времени(когда и как часто) ofthen, always, sometimes и т. Д. Т. Е. Всегда смотрим телевизор, отец уходит каждый день.
А present continious это что ты делаешь прям сейчас. Я сейчас смотрю телевизор, я сейчас иду в школу, мы сейчас едим. Понятно более менее?
Просто не стоит "тупо" скатывать, инглиш всем нужен
Many guests will be invited to my birthday party next Sunday.
These flowers are watered every day.
These vegetables have been stewed for along time already.
Why havent the potatoes peeled yet?
The order will be made and the dishes will be brought in ten minutes.
Watermelons will be served for dessert tomorrow.
This dining room is used only on special occasion.
These beverages are made from vegetables.
The guests are being served very well now.
The children will be taken to the milk bar tomorrow.
Much fish was sold in our shop yesterday.
This table wasnt served yesterday.
Table dhotes dishes will be served for dinner tomorrow.
These chicken is usually roasted on the grill.
Restaurant specialties will be served for dinner tomorrow.
Ice cream is served for dessert every day.
Many new restaurants are opened in Moscow every year.
1. We have not discussed your proposal yet. 2. We did not have time to check the account yesterday. 3. We never delay the delivery. 4. What did you study when I saw you yesterday? 5. She never puts off the appointment. 6. She is waiting for the customer’s answer at the moment. 7. If you raise the price we won’t place an order with you. 8. We sent you all the cargo two days ago. 9. Do you usually enclose samples of the goods with the catalogues? 10. We are sending our representative to you this week. 11. They always pay by cheque. 12. I will see your goods at the exhibition at the next weekend. 13. We are selling the goods at a good price this month. 14. What equipment are they marking now? 15. They have never delivered defective equipment yet. 16. When will you re-equip your office? 17. What were you discussing when I came? 18. They are settling the account this week. 19. Will she still make up the contract when we arrive? 20. They have not given us a discount yet. 21. What attracted your attention at the exhibition last week? 22. Has she still drawn up an invoice? 23. He has just arranged an appointment with the Executive Manager. 24. We are introducing additions into the contract today. 25. We were making a trial order when you came. 26. When I was looking through the shipping documents I found some mistakes. 27. The Manager had approved your report before our partners called.
Раскройте скобки и поставьте глаголы в необходимую форму.
1) If you do not help me, I will not pass the exam tomorrow.
2) We will buy this car if you give us a discount.
3) If my dad finds his tools, he will be able to repair my bike.
4) If David does not give up smoking, Liza will not marry him.
5) Mary will meet her friends from Italy if she comes to the party.
6) If you lend me the money, I will pay you back next month.
7) They will not let you into the cinema if you lose your tickets.
8) If my sister travels to Japan, she will buy a kimono for me.
1)Various kinds of sports are popular in Russia.
2)Both children and grown-ups are fond of sports.
3)What is the matter with her? She is so excited. I dont know.
4)Where are you going? I am going to the Dynamo stadium to see the match which takes place there today.
5)Do you know that a very interesting match took place last Sunday?
6)He went to the south a week ago.
7)When I was about fifteen years old, I enjoyed playing football.
8)Our football team won many games last year.
9)Where is Boris? He is playing chess with his friend.
10)I am sorry I missed the match yesterday. But I know the score. It is 4 to 2 in favour of the Spartak team.
11)Nellie is leaving for Moscow tomorrow.
12)I am in a hurry. My friends are waiting for me.
13)You were at the theatre yesterday. Did you like the opera? Oh yes, I enjoyed it greatly.
14)Will you go to London next summer?
1) What (wereyou/doing) when I (called) you last night?
2) I (was sitting) in a cafe when you (called).
3) When you (arrived) at the party, who (was) there?
4) Susie (was watching) a film when she (heard) the noise.
5) Yesterday I (went) to the library, next I (had) a swim, later I
(met) Julie for coffee.
6) We (were playing) tennis when John (hurt) his ankle.
7) What (were they/doing) at 10pm last night - it was really noisy?
8) He (was taking) a shower when the telephone (rang).
9) He (was) in the shower when the telephone (rang / was ringing).
10) When I (walked) into the room, everyone (was working).
11) It (was) a day last September. The sun (was shining) and the birds
(were singing). I (was walking) along the street when I (met) an old friend.
12) He (were living) in Russia when the Revolution (started).
13) When her train (got) to the station, we (were waiting) on the platform.
14) He (was) so annoying! He (was always leaving) his things everywhere.
15) On holiday we (visited) Rome, (saw) the Vatican, and (spent) a few days at the beach.
She (does not teach) English at school.
Did you ( meet) him yesterday?
The firm (will buy) new computers next month.
The Dean (asked) many questions at the lecture last week.
Where are you (going) next summer?
They (useed) new scientific data for their last experiment.
When the concert (is over) all the people (will leave) the hall.
Every year students (take part) in scientific research.
The first computer (appeared) in the 1960-s.
If the weather (is) fine, we (will go) to the village.
1) When will we go to the picture gallery?
2) Im sure you will have a nice time there.
3) The seller will send the goods to the customer in a day.
4) We wont visit the farm in July.
5) I will be careful with money.
6) They will arrange a visit to some places of interest.
7) Our country will have professional arched forces.
8) Their guests wont have lunch after the walk.
9) We wont watch this documentary with great interest.
10) A lady will always be mysterious for a gentleman.