Angela told John to be ready because at 5 oclock they would be at business centre.
I asked classmates where Tom had gone.
John told our guide he was sorry for being late. He added he had lost his way.
Gerry asked Mike if he could lend him some money.
The secretary told boss there was no paper in the box.
Mike said he was living in London then.
Mila asked her husband why that machine didn’t work.
Ken told dad not to sell the car.
Andrew told the patient to stay in bed for a few days.
Marry said she had gone to London with her sister the previous week.
My friend said he had watched a lot of soap operas.
He asked me if Tom would be there the next Wednesday.
My mother asked me if I had cleaned the room the day before.
Her teacher said he was not going to ask me then.
The teacher asked me how the accident had happened.
My cousin told his teacher they were not interested in politics.
Henry asked me what I would tell the police the following day.
Tom said New York was more lovely than London.
She asked Fiona if she was kidding with them.
She wrote me in a message to put up at that hotel.
1. Nick said he had never been there.
2. Nick told me he wished to show me the new film.
3. The police officer asked us where we were going.
4. Julia said she was going away for a few days and added she would phone me when she got back.
5. I asked Julia if she was really going to learn to drive a car.
6. Ann asked me not to tell anybody what had happened.
7. The doctor told me to stay in bed for a few days.
8. I told Jim not to shout.
9. She said they would have dinner at 8 oclock.
1 Mother asked me when I expected to hear the results of the examination.
2 I asked the girl next to me what time it was.
3 He interested why he was looking pale and what the matter was.
4 The doctor asked him how long he had been feeling bad.
5 Larry asked what I did in my spare time.
6 The teacher wanted to know how many English books they had read since September.
7 The colleagues asked me what the advantages of my plan were.
8 I asked Nora who had told her about the exhibition.
9 I asked my friend how you would back your loan.
10 They wanted to know who owned this private firm.
11 The customer wandered what secured bond was.
12 My boss asked me when I would work out something more effective than just nothing to cope with this situation.
1) Nick said that he was waiting for his parents.
2) My friends said that I should be careful.
3) The plumber said to grandma that he would come the next day and finish the work.
4) Mr. Smith said that they only had gotten tickets the day before though we had booked the holiday a long time before.
5) Ann asked me if I know where Kate is living.
6) She asked her boyfriend why didnt he said that to her.
7) Nick said that he promised he would write to her as soon as he arrive to Jane.
8) May said to Tom what he thinks about it.
9) Tom asks his friend how many lessons has he got today.
10) Ann asked Mary if she had received a letter from her American pen-pal the day before.
11) Girl said to her mother that she was fond of her dog.
12) He said that he couldnt stay here.
13) She asked me if I am a student.
14) My mother asked if I had seen the new film.
15) My parents asked me where would I go tonight.
16) He said to me to tell him the truth
17) The teacher said to his student to not close the door.
18) Tom said to Jane to write him as soon as she come.
19) I said to my little brother to not learn this poem by heart.
20) He asked me if I speak English well.
He said that his name was James Springwood. He said that his mum and dad still called him Jimmy, which he didn’t like as he was already 13, but parents were parents. He said that his dad worked as a manager for a big company producing computer electronics and his mum was a housewife. He added that then she was visiting her sister in Liverpool, so his dad and he were the only people responsible for the family then.He said that he also had a 10-year-old sister, little Jan, as everybody called her. He said that she was crazy about puzzles. He said sometimes she was fun to talk to but to tell the truth he would prefer somebody elses company most of the time. He wondered why little girls were so nosy and sticky.He said that their gran also lived with them.He added that she was the best granny in the world. He explained that in her youth she used to ride horses and play baseball with boys, and she knew a lot of tricks and card games. He said that their family was of ancient origin, and gran said that her great-great-grandfather had been a very important person and had lived in a castle in the southwest of Britain. He said that fact was important for the story he was going to tell me(us).
1. Mary said, that she doesnt like chocolate. Мэри сказала, что она не любит шоколад.
2. Helen said, that her sister will be ready to go in a minute - Хелен сказала, что ее сестра будет готова через минуту.
3. The girl said, that her mother usually goes shopping on Saturday. Девочка сказала, что ее мама ходит за покупками в субботу.
4. The teacher said, that the birds build their nests among the trees. Учитель сказал, что птицы строят гнезда посреди деревьев.
5. Jimmy said, that he isnt married. But he planning her wedding next July. Джимми сказал, что он не женат. Но он планирует свадьбу в следующем июле.
6. Petra said, that she cant read these books. She doesnt like them. Петра сказала, что она не может читать эти книги. Они ей не нравятся.
7. My friends said, that they lived in a camp when they were on holiday. Мои друзья сказали, что они уехали в лагерь, когда были на каникулах
8. Garry said, that his brother got up early this morning. Гарри сказал, что этим утром его брат рано встал.
9. Boys said, that Li was a famous sportsman. Мальчики сказали, что Ли был известным спортсменом.
10. Kelly informed, that she was away from school last Monday because she was ill. Келли проинформировала, что она ушла из школы в прошлый понедельник, потому что заболела.
11. Mother said, that she phoned me that morning but I was out. Мама сказала, что она звонила мне утром, но мой телефон был выключен.
12. They’ll build a new hotel here. Они построили здесь новый отель.
13. The weather girl said, that it will rain tomorrow. Ведущая прогноза погоды сказала, что завтра будет дождь.
14. My father said, that Andrew has lost his keys and he cant get home. Мой папа сказал, что Андрей потерял его ключи и он не может попасть домой.
1 Mary said she didn’t like chocolate. Мэри сказала, что она не любит шоколад.
2 Helen said her sister would be ready to go in a minute. Хелен сказала, что ее сестра будет готова выходить через минуту.
3 The girl said her mother usually went shopping on Saturday. Девочка сказала, что ее мама обычно ходит за покупками в субботу.
4 The teacher said the birds built ( можно оставить build как общепринятый факт) their nests among the trees. Учитель сказал, что обычно птицы строят гнезда среди деревьев.
5 Jimmy said he was not married and added he was planning his wedding the following July. Джимми сказал, что неженат, но он собирается женится в следующем июле.
6 Petra said she couldn’t read those books and explained she didn’t like them. Пётра сказала что она не могла читать те книги, они ей не нравились.
7 My friends said they had lived in a camp when they had been on holiday. Мои друзья сказали, что они жили в лагере, когда были в отпуске.
8 Garry said that his brother had got up early that morning. Гарри сказал, что в то утро его брат встал рано.
9 Boys said Li had been ( was-возможно оставить, как факт о Брюсе Ли) a famous sportsman. Мальчишки сказали что, Ли был знаменитым спортсменом.
10 Kelly informed she had been away from school the previous Monday because she had been ill. Келли сообщила, что ее не было в школе, потому что она болела.
11 Mother said she had phoned me that morning but I had been out. Мама сказала, что она мне звонила в то утро, но меня не было дома.
12 They said they would build a new hotel there. Они сказали, что построят новый отель там.
13 The weather girl said it would rain the following day. Девушка-синоптик, сказала что завтра будет дождливо.
14 My father said Andrew had lost his keys and he couldn’t get home. Мой отец сказал, что Андрей потерял ключи и не он не смог попасть домой.
1) - Teachers should make it clear at the beginning of a course how important it is to students to arrive on time.There is idea of starting lesson for latest students with a five-minute "freewrite" as explanation why they are late.Sometimes it is best to sit down with students and have a talk face to face to find out real reasons of being late.Teacher should call parents and say about this case tactfully.Maybe one of classmates who lives near would pick him up.Some teachers react strictly. They say «If Im in the classroom and youre not, you stay out». And for some types of students it works.
2) Student doesnt do his homework.Teachers are usually not very happy with students if they dont do homeworkThere are several reasons why students dont do homework. For example, it seems boring to them, or difficult, sometimes they just forget what they have to do some task.Teachers must have their methods for encouraging students to develop and stick to a regular homework:-Be positive about homework. Use positive language to talk about how learning will help students in the future. If students dont do homework because its boring teachers should turn the homework into a game, or may be give some creative task like project work; competition; working as a team.If students dont understand the instructions of the tasks, teachers should give a similar exercise right at the end of the lesson, check and explain.give rewards- praise-If students just forgot what they have to do teachers can send email reminders to students or their parents. Or teachers should talk to parents about it tactfully.Parents also should encourage their children, give them extra motivation. Parents may give add privileges or take them away. Also I think, doing homework together with parents would be fun and efficiently for kids.And finally classmates may support student who doesnt do homework, explain, help him to understand task.
3) The student is dressed in a very unusual way.Teachers should involve parents.Teachers and parents should explain why it is inappropriate to wear such clothes in school- Students wear strange clothes because they want express themselves. But there are more another way to do it. For example, create some project.one of the way to stop this behavior is make a rule to wear school uniform. Students need to learn self-control and personal responsibility, and a dress code can help do that.
4) Some students bully a newcomer.Bullying is when someone hurts or scares someone else. It can be verbal, social, or physical. In any cases its painful for newcomers.Here are some steps to prevent and stop bullying:-Students should be polite and generous with all and try to make friends. The best way to avoid getting bullied is to ignore the bully actions, stay as calm as you can. After a while, most bullies will lose interest in a victim who doesn’t react.If situation is really serious and seems out of control then students should tell about it to teacher or administrator-Teachers or parents should encourage students to deal with conflict without violence and talk things out.Teachers also should talk to bulliess parents tactfully
Не said: "I have just received a letter from my uncle." 2. "I am going to the theatre tonight," he said to me. 3. Mike said: "I had spoke to Mr. Brown that morning. 4. He told her that I shall be do it that day if he had time. 5. I told them that I could give them my uncle’s address. 6. Oleg said that his room was on the second floor. 7. He said that he was sure she will be ring him up when she was back in St. Petersburg. 8. Misha said that he had saw them at his parents’ house the year before. 9. He said that he hadn’t seen his cousin that day. 10. She said that I didn’t go to that shop very often. 11. Tom said that I had already had breakfast, so I was not hungry.
1. Mary said (that) we could walk in the park if I liked.
2. Nancy said she was sorry (that) she hadn’t come the day before.
3. Peter remarked (that) he didn’t know when the Coca Cola Company was founded.
4. My granny used to say (that) there are so many people who don’t observe any rules.
5. He said (that) their new neighbour always dressed so elegantly.
6. My boyfriend told me (that) he had missed me so much lately.
7. The students told the teacher (that) they hadn’t meant to disrupt the class.
8. My colleague said (that) he entirely agreed with me.
9. Judy told Clara (that) Melanie had had a baby in May.
10. The department head said (that) they would have to make some changes in the schedule.
11. My guest said (that) he usually had three spoonfuls of sugar with his tea.
12. Megan said (that) the year before they had gone to Austria.
13. Tom complained (that) he was very tired and he had had very little sleep the previous night.
14. The mother told her children (that) a trip to a wildlife park was too expensive for them.
15. The father scolded his son (that) he couldn’t spend the whole days lazing about.
16. Amanda said dreamily (that) in two weeks she would be far away from there.
17. Vic said (that) in his childhood he (had) had a nanny who was always smiling.
18. Mr. Sandford promised (that) the new equipment would have been installed by May,
19. Marcella said (that) she had just got an e-mail from Steve.
20. Ann said to her husband (that) in the morning the toys had been lying all over the room.
1. The teacher told us that kangaroos live in Australia.
2. She asked them why they had done that.
3. He asked them where they wanted to go.
8. He asked them if they had seen her.
9. He told me to never do that again.
10. He told me to open my books.
11. Maggy THREATENED that if they wore her T-shirt again, shed pinch them very hard.
12. She DENIED doing it.
13. He SUGGESTED going to picnic.
14. They INSISTED on going with them.
15. She ADVISED them to see the doctor.