In the afternoon I decided to go to the park. I have walked there for two hours. Then I had to go back because I had dinner. After dinner I played chess with my sister. After that we went to the cinema and my day finished.
We with my family every weekend in the afternoon get together and decide how we should spend time.Today we decided that after lunch well go to the park with Alex and Sharik (with dogs). Back to dinner and after dinner we will go to the cinema with the family. And when we come back will play different games in cheers. And in this oue day finish.
When did you go to the cinema? We went to the cinema at 6 pm. what film did you see at the cinema? We saw The Titanic. How did you like it? Oh it was very interesting, i liked. where did you have lunch? We had lunch at cafe. what was his favourite food? He liked uzbek plov. Did he exchange souvenirs? Yes, he did.
1)newspapers, radio, Internet,TV
2) influence shape our views
3)open air something about the house
4 ) provide wonderful possibilities
Только вот у меня prefer, reliable information, the main source - получились лишними.
1)Средства массовой информации - это газеты, радио, интернет, телевидение
2) Средства массовой информации включают то, как мы видим мир и формируем наши взгляды
3) Приятно слушать радио в машине или на открытом воздухе, или когда вы делаете что-то в доме
4) Газеты, радио и особенно телевидение сообщают нам, что происходит в этом мире и обеспечивают нас прекрасными возможностями
1) [хат] 2) [годжэс] 3) [стана] 4) [кракхе] 5) [лук:ё] 6) [э бит оф ол райт] 7) [айкенди] 8) [фит] 9) [талэнт] 10) [ай нид э колд мэдисн] 11) [ай нид э лаксатив] 12) [ду ю хэв сам пэинкилес] 13) [уот вуд ю рэкоменд фо эн апсет стомак] 14) [хау ду ай хэв дис мэдисн] 15) [айд лайк ту бай сам асперин энд вайтаменс] 16) [куд ай хэв сам слипин пилс] 17) [ай нид э бандэдж, алкохол энд айодин ] 18) [айд лайк э пак оф кандомс] 19 [ай уонт э тюб оф шоуин крим/тюфпэист, ]
1) By Christmas we settled in a new place and met almost all the neighbors. Only my sister has not arrived yet, but her room was already ready.
2) She tried not to remind him of what he told her.
3) When Anthony and Kate entered the hall, there were already twenty people gathered there.
4) He barely had time to start his story when he was interrupted by a phone call.
5) They returned to their hometown, where they lived with their parents in childhood.
6) It was only half an hour since the last guest left.
7) Mary did not pass two blocks when he caught up with her.
8) When Margie entered the room, she saw that all the things were standing where she had left them.
9) I did not know when she left. I did not know why she left.
10) I did not remember this man and did not think that I had met him before. 11) Hardly the transmission ended, as the TV went out of order.
12) He thought. no, he was sure that he had been here before.
13) He did not have time to go ten steps before he returned, because he forgot his briefcase.
14) As soon as we packed all the things, a taxi arrived and we went to the station.
15) He has not changed much since Gerald saw him for the last time. But now there was a new, cruel expression on his face that had not been there before.
1) We’ll pay them more money __provided that_ they work harder.
2) We won’t give them longer holidays __unless_ they promise to be more productive.
3) We won’t shorten their lunch-break __ in case_ they agree to start earlier.
4) We’ll have to improve safety standards __in case_ someone has an accident.
5) We’ll consider providing better working conditions __provided that_ we have enough money.
6) __unless_ we introduce a shorter working week, how will we make a profit?
7) We’ll include worker representatives in the Board of Directors __as long as_ they’re trained to manage.
8) We’ll let some of full-time workers stay with us __as long as_ they agree to be lower-paid.
360 – three hundred (AND) sixty
435 – four hundred (AND) thirty five
883 — eight hundred (AND) eighty three
114 — one hundred (AND) fourteen
16,570 – sixteen thousand five hundred (AND) seventy
786,450 – seven hundred (AND) eighty six thousand four hundred (AND) fifty
352,715 — three hundred (AND) fifty-two thousand seven hundred (AND) fifteen
579,048 — five hundred (AND) seventy nine thousand forty-eight
5,450,000 – five million four hundred (AND) fifty thousand
234,700,000 – two hundred (AND) thirty-four million seven hundred thousand
1. I had painted his portrait by 9 o’clock.
Я нарисовал его портрет к 9 часам.
I have been painting his portrait for 2 years.
Я рисовал его портрет два года.
I painted his portrait last year.
Я нарисовал его портрет в прошлом году.
I was painting his portrait at 6 o’clock yesterday.
Вчера в 6 часов я рисовал его портрет.
2. We watered the plants last Friday.
Мы поливали растения в прошлую пятницу.
We had watered the plants by the time the teacher came in.
Мы полили растения к тому времени как учитель вошёл.
We were watering the plants at that time.
Мы поливали растения в это время.
We have been watering the plants for a long time.
Мы поливали растения длительное время.
Густонаселенное побережье; поездка от побережья до побережья; основные средства междугородние перевозки; умеренная зона; внутренние водные перевозки маршрут; сезон доставки; посадить урожай; поднять кукурузу; быть известным; стоимость производства; обширное и разнообразное пространство; земля физических контрасты; обслуживание авиакомпаний; морские суда, Золотая лихорадка.