Our neighbors are angry because was stolen their car last night. Their притяжательное.
Sydney is famous for its the opera house. Its притяжательное.
Oliver has got two sisters. His older sister is married. His притяжательное
Paul and Mike have known each other for 10 years. Each other взаимное местоимение.
We havent got any bread. Can you buy it? Any неопределенное. It личное
Please dont tell nobody about letter. Its a secret. Nobody неопределенное
How much water do you drink every day? Much количественное.
This is expensive in this shop. This указательное
A new task has been announced to us at the meeting.
A new issue was explained to them.
I have been given an opportunity to go abroad.
Пассив с глаголами предложного дополнения
His rudness mustn’t be put up with.
The well-known surgeon is much talked about.
Пассив с формальным местоимением it
It is expected that he will come in a minute.
It is believed that the film will have a great success.
1. They have little time.
2. There are many children on the rink.
3. How much money does he have now?
4. I do not know anyone in this city.
5. Hes busy. He does not have time to go to the movies.
6. How many cigarettes do you have?
7. Give me something to eat.
8. He has few friends. He is very lonely.
1)They have little time.
2) There are many children on the rink.
3) How much money does he have now?
4) I do not know anyone in this city.
5) Hes busy. He does not have time to go to the movies.
6) How many cigarettes do you have?
7) Give me something to eat.
8) He has few friends. He is very lonely.
1. My brother is younger than your sister.
2. Your cat is white, mine is black. (mine – это абсолютное притяжательное местоимение. Просто не знаю, проходили ли вы эту тему, на всякий случай. Если проблема, то следует сказать my cat.)
3. His mother is a teacher.
4. Our city is very large.
5. Their parents are very nice.
6. The Blue whale is the biggest animal on Earth, its weight is about 180 tons.
7. Her name is Jane.
8. Our planet is beautiful.
9. This is our classroom.
10. It was his fault.
1. We must be at home before 9 p.m.
2. Can I help you?
3. Would you tell me the way to the airport?
4. They should do this.
5. He might be more polite.
6. She couldn’t be there yesterday.
7. You may come in.
8. We need tell the truth. (Если учителю не понравится глагол need, который считается полумодальным, то его можно заменить на любой другой, например: must, may, should, would etc.)
9. Could you speak a bit louder?
10. May we go there together?
This is my book,and that is his.
This is my sister, and that is theirs.
This is Betty my wife,and these are my children.
Do you see my book?
I dont found my pen.
Her sister more beatiful than yours.
He has done his homework,alredy.
Do you give me your pen?
My father is singer,and my mother is doctor.
Her motherland is German,and my motherland is Russia.
We must protect our planet.
I think Tom should buy some new clothes.
Can you open the door,please
Do you think I should buy this hat?
What time do you think we should go home?
Peter can speak Italian but she cant speak Spanish.
Students must listen teacher.
I can swim very well.
We mustnt kill animals.
You should recpect to other.
1. Our flat is on the fifth floor.
2. Nick is helping his friend with his English.
3. What is his father?
4.Where are her parents?
5. They are busy with their lessons.
6. This is their fiat.
7. What colour are the walls in that room? its walls are grey.
8. My parents are young.
9. Our flat has five rooms.
10. This is a chemical laboratory. Its equipment is new.
Our flat is on the fifth floor. Наша квартира на 5 этаже.
Nick is helping his friend with his English.Ник помогает своему другу с англ. Языком.
What is his father? Кто его отец?
Where are her parents? Где её родители?
They are busy with their lessons. Они заняты их уроками.
This is their flat. Это их квартира.
What colour are the walls in that room? Its walls are grey. Какого цвета обои в этой комнате? Они серого цвета.
My parents are young. Мои родители молодые.
Our flat has five rooms. В нашей квартире 5 комнат.
This is a chemical laboratory. Its equipment is new. Это хим. Лаборатория. Инвентарь новый.
1) The father makes _____him___________ walk the dog.
2) We would like them______________ to donate money to the charity organisation.
3) Sam wants her ____________ to help him with Maths.
4) The teacher asks them ______________ to organise a charity fair.
5) The mother asks us __________ to tidy the house.
6) The parents would like him___________ to help in the garden.
7) I dont make her______________ donate money to charity. She does it on her own (сама).
II. Write the sentences using the complex object
1. The Smiths want__________us to visit____________ (we, visit) them next month.
2. The teacher let ______the class go_____________ (the class, go) home early.
3. What does the teacher expect ______his pupils to do_______ (his pupils, do) during the lesson?
4. When do you expect ________them to arrive________ (they, arrive)?
5. The man wouldn’t like _____his son to become________________ (his son, become) a dentist.
6. Alice didn’t expect _______the exams to start_______________ (the exams, start) in April.
7. Don’t make ___________me do homework_____ (I, do homework).
8. Do you want ______her to volunteer_________ (she, volunteer) at the local hospital?
9. She made ________her daughter do the chores________________ (her daughter, do the chores).
10. Let ________Mary explain________________ (Mary, explain) you everything.
III) Most forms of charity mean providing basic items (вещи, предметы)of necessity, such as food, water, clothing, healthcare. There are so many ____charitable____________ organizations in the world today. They allow people to donate either directly or online, through (через) _______websites________. Charitable organizations also include (включают в себя) nursing homes, food banks, religious institutes and ______hospitals_________ for the poor. Donating things you don’t use anymore is one of the forms of charity. Not everyone is lucky enough to have lots of toys or warm clothes for winter.
Sometimes people simply can’t find the job to earn enough (достаточно) money. Others are sick, disabled or ______elderly__________ and can’t get around on their own. These are the cases when charity _____helps_______. If everyone made charity a part of their life and helped those who are in ______need______, the world would become a better place to live. Mother Teresa once said: “To truly give charity, you must be free of selfishness!” And, it’s true. The acts of charity come in many different forms.
8. There were a lot of people coming back from__their__ work9. Every season is beautiful in__our___ own way. 10. They would like a house of__their__ own. 11. I’ll try ___my__best, I promise. own customs and traditions. 12. Every country has _its own charm__13. He cut__his__ finger this evening. pen, I’ve lost 14. Lend me __yours__15. They’re going to London with some students of __theirs__16. This is not my pencil__Mine__, is red. 17. I haven’t got a pen. Can you give me___you__ coat, please. 18. Take off__yours__ 19. We went on holiday with some friends of _ours.__Her__husband works in a bank.
1) They havent got any visitors today.
2) Will you give me some catalogues to look through in the evening?
3) I want to wash my hair. Is there any shampoo?
4) Its hot in this office. Im going out for some fresh air.
5) I can do this job alone. I dont need any help.
6) I see no telexes on my desk. Where are they? 7) Some people are hardworking, some are lazy.
8) "Are there any foreign newspapers on your table?" - "No, there are no foreign newspapers"
9) I would like to buy some mineral water.
I know the lecturer who will make today’s report
This is the engineer who has designed the new engine.
He showed me the museum which was founded 400 years ago.
The neighbour, whom I saw this morning, crashed his car
The cake that Jane cooked was nice and tasty
The boy whose toy engine broke yesterday was presented a new beautiful toy truck
The bag whose owner got off the bus was delivered to the nearest lost-property office
Are you going somewhere tomorrow?– No, I won’t go anywhere, I’ll be at home and do at least something of my homework.
2 somewhere conductor offers resistance to the flow of current in it, and somebody can help here yet. 3. I don’t know nothing about this plant germination theory. Tell me something about it, please. 4. That is a very easy question for anybody agricultural - somebody can answer it with something difficulty. 5.Nobody knew nothing about America before Columbus discovered it anywhere in the 15 century. 6. There was nobody in the class on Cultivation Machines. The room was empty, as all our students had gone somewhere to relax.